Skip to main content

Spring Magnolias Online Class-open now!

I am delighted with the response so far for this class creation, and am busy working on more offerings.
The full class is available now, as a self paced set of lessons and video instruction.
This class runs entirely online, so offers you the perfect way to learn and explore, developing your art and creativity in your own home, in your own time.

BUY HERE AND JOIN US NOW!
I have put the workshop together as a series of lessons that you can fit into a busy schedule. ( Each section is no longer than 30 minutes-although you CAN binge watch them back to back if you like!)
You can work following alongside me, or you can view the lessons and techniques to apply to your work later. (Most people find a mix of both works best).
When you register for the course you will also be invited to join our private Facebook group where we can share work,ideas and progress and I will be checking in often to answer any questions and see your wonderful creations in progress! This will be a dedicated nurturing community of creatives built around Sujati Art Studio workshops,where we can share and support each other at all stages of our artistic journeys.
BUY HERE AND JOIN US!
FAQs: ​
Who is this class for? This class is suitable for all levels of experience. Techniques and instruction are designed to inspire and support anyone seeking to create their own art.
How do I access the lessons? Within 48 hours of registering you will receive an email to the address you used with your access password and full instructions on how to access the lessons. Class is self-paced and opens with full access to all lessons on June 22nd 2019.
Do I need high speed internet? Yes-you will need a steady internet connection to view these lessons.
How long do I have access to class? This course will be available until 31st December 2022 for online viewing and you can also DOWNLOAD the lessons to keep and use your favourite techniques forever ! ( Don't worry, I will send out expiration reminders so you have plenty of time to do this!)
Can I share my access password and lessons ? No-I've worked super hard to create this class! Please do not share the password to give others access. it is intended for your personal use only. Thank you.
Can I change my mind for a refund? No- once you have registered and have the access password I am not able to offer a refund.
Can I sell work created from this class? Yes! Absolutely! I would appreciate a mention or a link if you would be so kind, but please feel free to share and sell your class creations!
BUY HERE AND JOIN US NOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Artist Trading Cards for the collector in you... ;)

New ACEO designs just added to my ebay store. What are ACEOs???? ACEO is the acronym for "Art Cards Editions and Originals". An ACEO is a small piece of art that can be defined by it's convenient 2.5 x 3.5 inch size. (Standard trading card size) ACEOs are VERY different from trading cards however, because they are CREATED and traded or sold by artists. All my ACEOs are absolute ORIGINAL pieces of art! (Some artists choose to sell prints of their work -'editions' ) ACEOs are created in any medium available in the art world. Artists are creating them in ALL kinds of styles and varieties. There are no rules limiting the artist, outside of the size dimensions. ACEOs can be framed, propped, used as bookmarks,grouped together in larger frames......use YOUR imagination! Trading Card notebooks, sleeves and holders can all be used to display them. BECOME A COLLECTOR YOUR SELF OR BEGIN A COLLECTION AS A SPECIAL GIFT FOR A FRIEND TODAY-THE VARIETIES ARE ENDLESS! Please v

Gentle Connections

Mixed media on canvas. Birds appear so often in my work ...

New Online Class Gorgeous Girls!

Registration is now OPEN for Gorgeous Girls! This is my brand new portraits workshop hosted by Embrace Your Art - I am so excited! Class begins October 1st, but you can register NOW with 20% OFF using the code MAKEFACES at checkout! Sign up HERE Don't forget your 20% discount code: MAKEFACES